09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Call us at +44 1480 474517

Translate To GermanTranslate To FrenchTranslate To RussianTranslate To SpanishTranslate To Catalan

Currency transfers

We regularly transfer client funds and use the services of a professional currency exchange provider. If you have a need to do the same, then you may wish to consider using their services.

Compliance: They are regulated under UK FCA and are registered with the UK H.M. Revenue & Customs.

FX-foreignexchange | GCEN .

They are one of the UK’s leading foreign exchange companies, with over 10 years of currency market experience. The head office is located on the outskirts of London, with other GCEN offices in Dubai, Spain and Portugal.

Register / log in

About the services


What we do

Your own expert


Register Here in just a few minutes.

Fully Licenced and Registered. UK FCA Reg No. 504346. H.M. Revenue & Customs Money Service Business Register No. 12137189.



Contact Us

We would love to hear from you. Please ask your question here and a Palmer Lawyer will come back to you

Sending ...
Your E-mail has been sent
Error - Email not sent
Please fill in all of the fields
Your e-mail address is in incorrect format

Our Address

Carrer de Vallseca, 7
Palma de Mallorca

Show on Map